GNSS Technical Support TechnicianPermanent position, based in the Paris region in Villebon sur Yvette (91) – update: July 09, 2018 (Beginner accepted)
Once our customers have purchased a subscription to our services, they need your support to get the most out of their precision positioning technology tool. Your working day at Geodata Diffusion is dotted with various tasks all focused on customer assistance and the operation of our network.
- Technical support to users
- GNSS network infrastructure management
- Testing new products
find out more ….Permanent position, based in the Paris region (91 Villebon sur Yvette), occasional trips on a French and European scale are to be considered.
Your mission will be broken down into 3 parts :
Whether it’s helping a new customer configure their equipment and get their start in precision GNSS measurement or a design office looking to develop a new positioning solution for connected objects (IOT) , you are always ready to share your knowledge and provide first-class support in a wide variety of areas.
Level 2 support for users (Topographers, Farmers, construction professionals, industrialists, etc.)
- Assist users in solving their field problems (diagnosis, advice and assistance).
- Develop, in conjunction with our Distributors, configuration and use media for the main equipment used by our customers.
- Participate in the maintenance and updating of the customer database.
Infrastructure management (permanent GNSS stations)
- In connection with our European team, operational maintenance of the network of permanent GNSS stations on which our services are based (remote operation of equipment and monitoring of proper functioning, management of interventions).
- Work using software solutions to produce corrections on our DATACENTER (setting up customer accounts, monitoring alerts and quality indicators, diagnosing incidents and actions)
- Development of the network of permanent GNSS stations (prospecting & installation of new sites, modernization of existing sites)
Testing and acceptance of new products
- In close collaboration with our System Engineering, our Distributors and the brands they represent, as well as our various partners, you will participate in testing the proper functioning of the various solutions that may be offered to our Customers.
Your profile :
- You are autonomous, rigorous, you have good interpersonal skills and like to learn constantly.t.
- You have a good understanding of technical issues regarding hardware, software and applications. You feel able to communicate technical information simply and have a developed sense of pedagogy.
- You are flexible and like to switch between different skills and technical specialties
- You know how to keep calm and remain available to customers while identifying and resolving technical problems.
- Technician diploma level Bac+2 or equivalent with a first operational experience would be a plus.
- You like teamwork.
- Mastery of office tools: Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet
- English spoken and written essential.