Provide RTK GPS correctionsThe Orphéon network is made up of nearly 220 observation stations, spread over the entire territory of metropolitan France and the West Indies. All of our stations form a large balanced RTK network that allows us to deliver centimeter RTK corrections to our many customers to increase the accuracy of their precision GPS. Our various services are marketed in the form of subscriptions or hourly packages.
Accuracy and availabilityThanks to its precision and the availability of its RTK GPS corrections, the Orpheon network offers increased productivity to all of its users in the fields of topography, construction, 3D digitization, machine control, precision agriculture and bathymetry, but also for new applications concerning autonomous vehicles, drones (UAV) and connected objects (IOT and M2M). Géodata Diffusion continues to develop the quality of its services through personalized support, responsive technical assistance and continuous improvement of its infrastructures. Our objective is to offer customers a secure and innovative service, guaranteeing them a high and constant utilization rate wherever they are, throughout the territory.
The natural position provided by a GPS alone, gives a good idea of where it is within a few meters, but is not precise enough to allow precision work. It requires correction so that its precision is increased and usable in agricultural work, topography, machine guidance or in many other fields of application (see).
In your most varied missions
The high precision that the GNSS RTK Orphéon network provides to surveyors or topographers, allows them to carry out quality surveys or layouts with complete confidence, but also facilitates and simplifies the management of your construction sites or your interventions in the field.
Optimized productionReal-time positioning correction throughout the territory also allows you to use the data collected directly in the national reference system and thus free you from post-processing work. Data exchange between the site and the office is now made possible by equipment connected to mobile internet. Thanks to the mobile internet connection, you are not limited by the range of radio systems and you do not have to deal with questions of frequencies or interference. The time saved allows you to multiply the work and concentrate on your production. The optimization of information, digitized data or geo-located photos thus collected allow better preparation or better control of renderings or even the consideration and traceability of specific needs according to your different missions:
- Amicable, judicial demarcation,
- Survey property lines and fences,
- Property Division,
- Maintenance of the cadastral plan,
- Cadastral conservation and land registration,
- Cadastral Concordance,
- Raising buildings,
- Plan of easements attached to the property
- Judicial expertise, amicable, arbitration
- Roads, Survey of communication routes and hydrography
- Survey of various networks, VRD
- Preliminary study and land development (Agricultural, forestry) consolidation,
- Project management and project management assistance
- Terrestrial survey
- Network verification
- Architectural plans
- Structure metrology and monitoring
- Photogrammetric survey
- Mise en place de SIG, cartographie
- Land use
- Urban development operation
- Urban planning
In addition, the Surveyors-Experts have introduced, in addition to a methodological approach to their work, a Sustainable Development approach for each of their services and can, here too, count on the assets of the Orphéon network to:
- Perpetuate the land boundaries (georeference the works in the national geographic coordinate system in force in order to guarantee their consistency and the interoperability of the data)
- Dematerialization of the documents produced (plans, plot reports, etc.) and delivery of the documents in the form of computer files.
- Dematerialization of procedures: (Use of smart RFID terminals, boundary report, documents on digital media, etc.)
- Sustain and update legal, land and administrative information
- Conflict prevention in land operations
- Optimize the movement of field vehicles
- Manage construction waste
BenefitsIn your professional practice you can count on the knowledge, the know-how and the centimetric precision of the Orphéon network to meet your missions and your obligations. The network has been thought out and designed according to the rules of the art, it is constantly monitored and checked regularly. (The network-Orpheon). Everything has been thought out to allow you to benefit from increased productivity.
100% Galileo and BeiDou correction services in addition to GPS and GLONASS:
- more satellites (+22 Galileo)
- faster fixing,
- more measurement stability,
- more availability,
- better positioning
- fewer multipaths