Access your customer area on the technical platform.
The Orphéon network offers, thanks to its user interface, tools that facilitate your daily work or the development and integration of precision GPS chips in your projects. Check your connections in real time, consult logs or visualize your trajectories makes your work easier and saves time. but also post-process your work directly online.
Go straight to the point!
The Customer Area offers all our customers various services that supplement access to your real-time GNSS corrections.
- The status of the Orpheon GNSS network
- Your personal information
- The contracts you have entered into
- Your connection history
- The remaining credit on your hourly rate
- Visualization of your real-time connection
- Check your connection and settings
- Analyze your connection (log log)
- Visualize your trajectories
- Perform online post-processing
- Change of reference system online
- Download Rinex from Orpheon stations
This approach is part of a desire to improve the quality of our services and simplify our exchanges. We hope that this additional information will satisfy you.
Leica Spider platform:Using your username and password, simply access your customer area. http://fr.nrtk.eu/SBC/spider-business-center
Real-time geolocation:Geolocation is a technological process that makes it possible to follow in real time the position of an object connected to the Internet (car, telephone, tablet, computer). On your customer area it is thus possible to view the position of a GPS connected to the network in real time. Geolocation through the Customer area of the Spider portal can have several uses or purposes in the professional context:
- Technical goals related to measurement (connection debugging, measurement quality verification, measurement conditions, etc.)
- Tariff goals (duration consumed on a package, work to be invoiced, etc.)
- Geolocation of employees (follow the recommendations of the CNIL and the GDPR)
- Optimizing an activity or reducing its costs
- Etc …